Vivolution Technologies LLC does not gather any private information i.e. (telephone number, address, name, and email address) unless you provide it to us willingly. We do not sell, share or disclose any private information collected through Vivolution.co with any independent companies; also we restrict the declaration of CPNI for marketing or providing our services and products. As this data is crucial to our business, it would be handled as our other assets in the context of a sale, merger or any other legal proceeding or corporate recognition.
Vivolution Technologies LLC deploys a number of electronic, physical and procedural safeguards and uses vigorous encryption technologies to fortify your private information against all possible threats.
Vivolution Technologies LLC, however has no possible control over the security of other websites on the internet you may visit, interact with or from which you are purchasing services and products. In order to disallow unauthorized access to your private information, you must keep your passwords, username and other credentials confidential. You should keep passwords that are hard to guess by anyone.
All the services hosted by “Vivolution Technologies LLC” may be used for legitimate purposes only. The storage, transmission and presentation of any information or data in violation of any Indian law is illegal and is strictly prohibited. This does not include trade secrets, duplicating copyright materials, obscene materials and materials that are not issued in public interest. The client agrees to compensate “Vivolution Technologies LLC” from any claim that is associated with our services or which damages the customer and any third party. All sex related and pornographic content is banned on all “Vivolution Technologies LLC” network servers, including websites that are intended to sexual content or linked to adult content elsewhere. Vivolution Technologies LLC will solely arbiter in determining any kind of violations. Websites that are felonious or present in any activity that tries to cause any sort of damage to Vivolution Technologies LLC servers or any other server are also banned.
Products and Materials:
- Vivolution Technologies LLC does not make guarantee and warranties of any kind, whether implied or expressed for the services.
- Using any data or information obtained through “Vivolution Technologies LLC” is at Customer’s own risk, we deny any sort of responsibility for the quality and accuracy of information obtained.
- Vivolution Technologies LLC is not responsible for any loss, corruption or erasure of data or files whatsoever.
- Connection speed denotes the speed of connection through “Vivolution Technologies LLC” Networks and does not represent any guarantees of provided end-to-end bandwidth.
- Vivolution Technologies LLC exercise no control over the content and information on the networks and websites of its customers.
- Any kind of policy violation shall be reported to us by email or the contact details provided on our website- www.vivolution.co
How collected information is used?
Vivolution Technologies LLC uses the information collected to provide you with your desired services and to let you know about our other offerings you may be interested in. For instance, email and postal address helps us to communicate updates on your orders and services offered and also for the seamless provisioning billing services.
Please note that we can provide personally-identifiable information in acknowledgement to legal demands and subpoenas. We strongly believe that disclosing this information is important to contact, identify and take legal actions against individuals who are involved in endangering public safety or interfering with “Vivolution Technologies LLC” services, property or with our clients.
For internal business use:
We utilize your private information in various aspects in order to meet our business operations, which might include:
- For the delivery of services requested by you.
- Easy identification when you get in touch with us.
- For the collection of bills and payments.
- For the protection of our rights and property.
- For the timely response for your request
- Assuring your creditworthiness for the continual of services.
- For the completion of online orders of services and products.
- For easy communication about your account and services you are using.
Vivolution Technologies LLC also use your private information to notify you about new services and products. We may contact you at your business or residential phone numbers or by e-mail. It’s completely your decision to choose whether to receive any marketing information from us or not. But we will continue to send you billing invoices, notifications related to your services and technical or network related information.